Monday, March 23, 2009

Recount: The Movie!



The Movie:
This Emmy-winning film presented in 2008 shows the unreal behind-the-scenes fiasco that took place during the weeks following the highly controversial 2000 election. Here a presidential race further split an already divided America. The country's leadership was hanging in the balance after the closest vote in history. This fight between George W. Bush and Al Gore became down a heated contested vote count in Florida.

What I liked: The acting is flawless and the story is unbelievable. Unbelievable that such a fiasco could happen. I enjoy watching Kevin Spacey

What I disliked: I think Laura Dern overacted in the role of Katherine Harris, Florida's Secretary of State. Of course I could be wrong because I never saw any news reports with Katherine Harris. I was out in the boondocks during this time in history.

My Take:
I belive that this is a film that should be seen by every American. It should be show in shown in Colleges, High Schools and Day Care Center!
I rate it 5 stars out of 5. Get it you'll love

No comments: